[Question #245020]: Sikuli sequencer

I would like to know if it is possible to do something like this:
 I have a sikuli script which contains both comments and Sikuli functions. An example can be found below:

#click image1
click("image1.png")
exists("image2.png")
#test case finished

Is it possible to run this sikuli script step by step and fill the log file for each line?
It should be something like:
- for first commented line to log a message like " now I click on  image1"
- for second line just run the click function
-  for third line just run the exists function
- for 4th line to log a message like "test is finidhed"

It would be a mix between text file interpreting and running a Sikuli script. It is a little bit similar to Cucumber... a little just.
More than that, would that be possible if I use Python unit tests module?

Thank you and I hope it is not too confusing,

Marius