Re: [Question #245021]: Using shortcut keys in cascading menus

Carl confirmed that the question is solved:
KeyModifier vs KEY? Yes, I did miss that.

Option 2 seems to work fine.

Option 1 (yes:)  is getting a different result. Now the Alt+V is clicked and then the "Favorites"  button is clicked.
Interesting result and while not germaine to the discusson it would be fun to know why.

I am marking solved with  type("v", KeyModifier.ALT); type("z")

Thanks RaiMan