Re: [Question #245030]: Screen(1) doesn't seem to work.

Greg Howell gave more information on the question:
def changed(event):
        for ch in event.changes:
                ch.highlight() # highlight all changes
        sleep(1)
        for ch in event.changes:
                ch.highlight() # turn off the highlights
scr=Screen(1)
r = scr.selectRegion("Please select the region")
    # any change in r larger than 50 pixels would trigger the changed function
r.onChange(50, changed)
r.observe(10, background=False)

r.stopObserver()

If I were to venture a guess, since my default system SCREEN is 0 and
I'm asking for a region over on screen(1), when it actually calls the
function "changed" passing it the region coordinates, it uses those
coordinates and highlights the appropriate elements with the same
coordinates on screen(0) because that's the default instead of the using
the screen that was passed.  Is that a possibility?