Re: [Question #245098]: How to get text extract text from Clipboard?

jeff radom is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan

It looks like you are a real expert in Sikuli. I quite a few test cases
while resolving several issues with your help. I used Selenium for
several years in the past but see that we can use Sikuli for a set of
Smoke tests. But we have several concerns if we can use at all after.
Please, advise me what to do. So, these are our concerns:

1 We have several dozen web pages which we need to develop quick Smoke test suites
2 I have to cut few dozen images for clicking, navigation, verifications. For a whole thing I think I might have to have several hundreds images to use in my java code for all web pages. So, maintenance can be a potential costly thing
3 some but tins for example have slightly different style or size and in order to find images I had to use different images for pretty much the same thing
4 Browser window size (I use chrome for now ) is different sometimes we  start tests and image locations failed to be found. Some of our pages use responsive design and it's not clear how and if this will work reliable on different monitors with different resolution , sizes, Mac, windows, Linux etc. from changing code We also plan to run eventually tests through CI using Jenkins on Mac but might soon switch to Linux

I've started to think that all of the above will not allow us to use
Sikuli successfully and think if switching back to Selenium. Please,
suggest what we can do. Generally speaking I'd like to know how to use
Sikuli portability with different OSs, screen monitors

Thanks

Jeff

Sent from my iPad and will be short