Re: [Question #245223]: How to pass command line arguments to script

obiwan-92 proposed the following answer:
Hello,

It will helpful to tell us what do you want to do.
Anyway, I think you have some problem with your code, because "len(sys.argv) > 0" is always true.
Sys.argv contains at least your Python script, so there no need to check if it is less than 0.

I will please to give you a correction but like I already said, I have no idea of what you want to do.
Tell me and I will help you ;)

Regards.