Re: [Question #245250]: contiously checking for error message while running test

Eugene S proposed the following answer:
Hi there,

I was wondering about the same issue myself however it seems like there is no straightforward solution to that.
The only thing I could think about is just trying to speed up things a bit. For example:

 - if you only want to check, wether an image is there or not without waiting for it the default of 3 secs you can try:
   exists(image, 0)

 - Since sikuli searches for an image on a whole screen, it might be
quicker if a maller area is specified.

If there is a better practice I'll be happy to know about it.

Cheers,
Eugene