[Question #245571]: Action upon NO change

I've been googling for 4 hours, but haven't found a solution for my case, which is meant to be pretty simple:

Handler1
  Handler2
    action1
  IF region CHANGE then handler2
  ELSE action2
IF reg CHANGE then handler1
ELSE action 3

In other words I need to repeatedly do action1 while the region changes. If it stops changing, I try action2. If it still does not change I try action3.

Is there a way to put a handler inside a handler?

Sorry for bad explanation and thanks in advance!
Sorry for