Re: [Question #245250]: contiously checking for error message while running test

shaihulud is still having a problem:
unfortunately it still doesnt seem to work.
With the code:
r.observe(3, background=True)
And I have the image in which is to be observed in the background when I start the test it observes the image as it should. But with the code:
r.observe(FOREVER, background=True)
It doesn´t observe the image, even when it is visible when i start the test, and the test wait(3) before continuing.