[Question #245801]: double click, right click and click don't work sometimes in windowsXP

Hi Raiman,

I searched the question list, but I can't solve my issue yet. described as following:

I just want open a software which will show in the task list, this is a very simple operation and work well in my another compute. Would you please give some comments? in other questions, you said it's a timing and maybe logic problem.

m=find("1395319788484.png")
anw=doubleClick(m)
print(str(anw))
anw=click(m)