Re: [Question #245819]: Execute/"Enter" As A Function

Description changed to:
I'm brand new to programming, and so I realize this is probably a very
simple question. I'm sorry - and I appreciate your patience while I'm
trying to learn my best how to program.

I am currently trying to create a script that will log into an account on my behalf.
I currently have the structure set up, but I am running into a simple problem - how to execute the website I have pasted into the address bar.

For example, I have tried and failed with the following:
paste(ImageOfAddressBar, "www.google.com"+Key.Enter)
paste(ImageOfAddressBar, "www.google.com"\n)

Note: I am using Windows & Chrome, which does not have a "go" button, or
I would have used that already.

Not sure where to go from here.

Sorry so simple.