Re: [Question #171350]: How to extract text from an image?? Please Help

Bumbles W requested more information:
I tried finding the linked document - but it looks like the link has
broken.

Are there any walkthrough's for how to use a text-grabbing-from-region?

For example, if on google's front page, if I wanted to obtain the words
"I'm Feeling Lucky" and then paste them into an excel - how would I do
that?

I can use the find function to obtain a region, but I'm not sure how to
obtain the text out of the image.

Final note - I know that there are some OCR issues, etc. But I just
don't know how to even pull out the text out of the region - I've read
through all the documentation on the "everything about Sikuli script"
page in regard to regions & text but I couldn't seem to figure it out on
my own (with no background in programming).

Please advise.