[Question #245984]: VDict() broken on Mac?

Hi,

My environment:

OSX Maverick
Java 1.7.0_51_b13

On both Sikuli.IDE. 1.0.1 & sikuli.script.jar, I get the following error when initialising a = VDict() (other sikuli APIs are working fine)

[error] NameError ( name 'VDict' is not defined )

The command works fine on my previous sikuli version 903.

Is VDict() deprecated? or my syntax is wrong? or are there extra steps in the installation process?  Anyway, I did a quick comparison between the 2 jars and found that VDict.py can no longer be found in version 1.01.

Thanks.