[Question #245998]: Interesting Observation using Try to close window.

This is more of an observation than a question. While learning Siluli I am tryng many things. Today I put in some tearodown code that works to close out a cmd launch window.  It works fine, but when I run it and the cmd window is already closed - it will highlight the last window that was active.  It will not close that window, just highlight it.  Interesting... I would think tha the highlight would not activate since the region could not be defined.

I am running Win7 Enterprise SP1.

def someDef()
        try:
            wTCRC = App("My Rich Client Launcher").focus()  #This is a cmd window that was used to launch the rich client.
            rTCRC = Region(App.focusedWindow())
            rTCRC.highlight(2)  #If launcher is already closed the last active window is highlighted.
            App.close(wTCRC)
        except:
            pass

someDef