Re: [Question #246053]: Sikuli with Maven on OpenSuse 13.1:App.open(firefox) doesn't show Java plugin

Summary changed to:
Sikuli with Maven on OpenSuse 13.1:App.open(firefox) doesn't show Java plugin

Description changed to:
I've got Sikuli in  java project that seems to be working on Windows,
however, it doesn't work on my OpenSuse 13.1 machine.  The only error I
see in the logs (other than FindFailed) is libdc1394 error: Failed to
initialize libdc1394.

Some web searching seems to imply that this is related to camera/vision,
but I can't seem to find any information on fixing it that actually
work.  (modprobe raw1394 gives a module not found error)  A few posts
seem to imply that I can ignore this error, but then why are my finds
failing?

It appears that the Java plugin for firefox and chrome is not available
after App.Open(), though it seems to be find when opening from X, or
from the commandline.  Is there a difference in file permissions with
App.Open that would cause this?

As a side note, I'd previously had trouble with the java plugin getting
loaded when I called firefox from the commandline, but I was able to fix
it by making libnpjp2.so rw for all users.  However, it's still not
loaded when I open it from sikuli's App.Open("firefox " + url)