Re: [Question #246055]: New User, Please someone can help me with running Sikuli Scripts Continuously as a test suite

Eugene S proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Assuming you working under Windows OS, you can use a batch file to
create test sets.

For example something like that:

@echo off
cls
echo Testing Scripts Launcher START

call C:\SikuliX\runScript.cmd -r C:\SikuliX\Tests\TEST1.sikuli
call C:\SikuliX\runScript.cmd -r C:\SikuliX\Tests\TEST2.sikuli

echo Testing Scripts Launcher DONE

You can also use the same batch file to make sure certain windows were opened and closed before you are continuing to the next test scenario. For example, if I wish to make sure that the Internet Explorer is closed before I run a particular test, I can do something like that:

echo Checking if Internet Explorer is running
tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq iexplore.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "iexplore.exe">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" echo iexplore.exe is running. Killing... & taskkill /F /IM iexplore.exe
) else (
echo iexplore.exe is NOT running

Cheers,
Eugene