Re: [Question #246217]: UTF-8 & type(), any other ways?

DenisD posted a new comment:
RaiMan, thank you very much! Now it's clear for me why such situation happens.
Yes, it's logical. How would have I supposed to type UTF symbols if I hadn't even changed the layout :)

It seems to me that me neither have solution for the AWT robot at the
moment... sorry... But what I can do is I can provide the "mapping
tables" for Russian and Kazakh languages in any convenient for you type,
if it's helpful of course. And I'll definitely see Key class, m.b. my
mind would be enough to make changes there.

Thank you again!