Re: [Question #246237]: I need help guys :)

DenisD proposed the following answer:
Sorry, I don't know operators in Sikuli IDE, perhaps there is GOTO.
But I know that there you can find loops, so, try something like:

boolean isSpinAgain = true;

while(isSpinAgain){

your code line 1
your code line 2
your code line n

if( if the result is black){
 your code line n+1
 your code line n+n
}

}

I can be mistaken with syntax, because as I mentioned before, I've never
used the Sikuli IDE, but you can easily find the information here
http://doc.sikuli.org/extensions/sikuli-guide/index.html .

The main idea is a loop with IF constructions: if you get red you do
nothing, otherwise you perform additional logic and after that your loop
starts new iteration.

Hope it'll help.