Re: [Question #246387]: Code for reviewing loading bar through out the script

Waleed Sadek posted a new comment:
Yes that was an exact description of my problem, well summed up i must
add!

Well I tried the code you have provided and it's working perfectly,
thanks Raiman! I can't believe I have not thought of that before, I love
the fact that it is so simple as well. I owe you a huge thanks for also
helping me out unknowingly. I've been reading your answers for the past
month and they've helped me out a lot with my script and understanding
Sikuli. So any time I'm at Berlin, beer is on me for sure!

Have an awesome day!