[Question #246723]: Termination an application completely when multiple windows within the appliation is open

I am currently automating various tasks in Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manager 2012.

It is obvious that the application is heavy and to perform a test case automation multiple windows needs to be open within the application ,for e.g to validate IP range it opens up a window and to perform check it pops up messages like 'valid IP range' or 'invalid IP range' .
So a total of three pop ups will occur in this case.

Now, if the validation fails at any point .I may need to close SCCM window itself. i.e, all three pop up windows and the complete application.
Its just like restarting SCCM once again and performing the needful .I need to implement this functionality in except block of my code.
Is there any way I can close multiple windows within an application and restart in case of failure.

One probable solution I figured out is to kill the process from task manager,but I want an alternative to this problem.

Thanks in advance