[Question #246742]: How to choose randomly from several lists and use them?

Hello again.

Step by step I'm writing new scripts for new situations that sikuli could help me a lot. I'm not a programmer. I'm an autodidact but although I have found answers for other problems, this one is resulting very complicated for me.

I've got two lists:

App1 = whatever1.png
App2 = whatever2.png
App3 = whatever3.png

listApps = [App1, App2, App3]
listOptions = [Option1, Option2, Option3]

Sikuli must choose one from each list randomly and does:

click(AppX)

paste('running AppX: Please, choose OptionX')

Any help?

P.D: Sorry, I'm not an english native.