[Question #247029]: While loop in combination with a blank row in Excel

I'm trying to use a while loop for copying text in an excel file. The copied text is then later used in another application.
The first column in the excel file has for example 25 rows with text and I want to read the text row by row until the first blank row appears. I want to use a while loop but can't not get it working.

 I'm not able to use find or exist in the while loop since there will always be blank rows in the excel sheet. I can use a region and just have one blank row in the region, but is there any better solution?  Right now I'm using a for loop instead of a while loop.