[Question #247041]: How to [Ctrl+R] automatically sikuli script (.py / .skl)

Helo, i'm newbie here. I'm just downloaded sikuli last version.
I've made sikuli script and try to automate it with a bat command :

"E:\Sikuli\sikuli-ide.jar" -r "F:\GCG\Project.sikuli"

but there was nothing to run.

Is there anyway to Run [Ctrl+Run] sikuli script automatically ?
furthermore, i want to use windows scheduler to run bat command.

Thanks.