Re: [Question #247303]: [1.0.1] Using sikuli guide extension in a java program - workaround

Thanks for nice feedback.

Nice post, you found there on stackoverflow.
I think, I have to listen more on the buzz about Sikuli in the net ;-)

I put a comment on that post:
Thanks for this nice and helpful post with screen shots. I am RaiMan the current developer of SikuliX, which you are referencing above. One comment though: option 6 is only recommended if you want to produce a package that contains ALL native libs for ALL supported system (useable e.g. on a network drive in a team network). If you plan to use SikuliX only on the system you are running setup, this option is not needed. The packages out of the box support 32-Bit and 64-Bit Java.

So your sikuli-java.jar contains the native libs for Mac and Linux too.
It does no harm, but if you do not need that, just purge everything from
your SikuliX setup folder except sikuli-setup.jar and just repeat the
setup using only option 4. The jar will get a bit smaller ;-)

BUT: The guide version you downloaded is not useable with version 1.0.1,
that you downloaded and use.

I have prepared the possibility to download a pre-pre-version for 1.0.1
in the question above.

I guess latest the day after tomorrow it will be ready.