Re: [Question #247496]: Defined Region is getting corrupted if I enter it into a While loop

Sagar Chakraborty is still having a problem:
Thanks a lot RaiMan for your quick response but sadly; this did not help
me. I understood taht, identifying a region can be done in a better and
more efficient way (as suggested by you) and I will follow this in my
code but; the problem is happening only when I am entering the existing
code for identifying the region in the While loop.

Kindly suggest how this can be done. Already shared the screenshots in
your mail ID.