[Question #247669]: cannot close a popup dialog from Windows app

I've been using Sikuli for long time, and I recently have a mystery.

I need help to debug this issue on closing  an error message popup from a windows application.
Everything works fine until we hit the 'Encountered an internal error' popup, I've tried many ways to close the popup, but all didn't work for me.  It seems Sikuli cannot do anything on that popup. I'm asking the developer what's the special about this popup. It looks like a regular popup dialog from Windows.
https://plus.google.com/117307248311151393137/posts#117307248311151393137/photos/photo/6006325706972668882

is there anything special about this kind of popup?
Please advice other suggestion I can try.

ciswin_Install_ErrorMsg_Icon="ciswin_Install_ErrorMsg_Icon.png"
ciswin_InternalError_OK_button="ciswin_InternalError_OK_button2.png"
ciswin_closePopUP_button="ciswin_closePopUP_button.png"

# directly click on the OK button
click(ciswin_InternalError_OK_button)

# close the popup with the close button at the upper right corner
click(find(ciswin_InternalError_OK_button).nearby(250).find(ciswin_closePopUP_button))

# using low level mouse methods to do the click
hover(ciswin_InternalError_OK_button)
mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
mouseUp(Button.LEFT)
wait(0.01)