[Question #247737]: Finding a certain number of objects in Region.findall()

I want to find exactly 3 objects in a specific region. This region looks slightly different every time, but with the similarity set at 55, I get the three objects ever time. The problem is that every now and then, Sikuli might recognize another object. Is there a way to only save the 3 best matching objects with a findAll()? The 3 objects I want are always the 3 best matching objects, but sometimes it picks up a stray and throws my program off.