[Question #247866]: Click on specific item in drop down

Hi RaiMan,

I have been using Sikuli for automation.
I got a need which sikuli tool  may help.
There is one tool in which user uploads builds everyday.From that tool, other users  need to take the latest build and download it. The build names are items  in dropdown list.
This process , I need to automate it.
The items in the drop down list are like,

17.0.B.75,
17.0.B.78,
17.0.B.82,
17.0.G.89,
17.0.G.92,
17.0.H.101......

If user tells label 'B' , then u need to click on '17.0.B.82' . Because in that 'B' series , that is latest ( the last item in that series )
If user tells label 'G' , we need to click  on '17.0.G.92'.

Depending on user input , it need to click on latest build item from drop down ( latest will be the  last  item in that series mostly).

I tried using keydowns and scrolling.But it did not do what I need.

With Sikuli , is it possible to select a item in drop down with specific conditions like this.
or
is there any othe way to do ?

Using target offsets and near by images also ,  I cannot achieve.
Because the build name changes when user uploads. I cannot interact with that tool.

Please help me.
It wil be very helpful.