Re: [Question #247669]: cannot close a popup dialog from Windows app

joe fu gave more information on the question:
Thanks RaiMan,

the popup dialog doesn't gray out the whole screen. It only gray out the application that causing the popup.
I think I've run the script as admin already.

so you also think it's due to  (MB_APPLMODAL | MB_SETFOREGROUND | MB_TOPMOST) ?
if so, I may be able to suggest the developer to not using it.