[Question #247972]: Handling toggle of dialog box

I have observed that 1 out of 10 times my working screen toggles due to some reason.

I have based my script execution flow such that if it does not find the 'Next ' button ,the script waits indefinitely.In case of a random click elsewhere on the screen it toggles to my main application screen.

This is a rare scenario as I mentioned ,nevertheless it is good enough to stop script execution and result in failure when I'm running multiple scripts at a time.

Is there any possible solution to this issue ?
Thanks