[Question #248012]: Image recognition and animated buttons

Am trying to create a simple script which lets me switch between accounts on Tumblr.

SEQUENCE OF EVENTS:

- find, then click on the logout button [ fine, does this without a problem ]

- popup box appears asking "Are you sure you want to logout?"

- find, then click on the "OK" button  [ FAILS to find image of button because (I'm quessing) the button is slightly animated ]

What are the various ways around this problem??

Thanks.