[Question #248040]: Import Selenium into Sikuli script

Hi,

I know that there are quite a few threads already concerned with using Sikuli and Selenium.
The thing is that it seems that most (if not all) people use Sikuli using Eclipse and/or import Sikuli into their Java code rather than the opposite way.

So since I am using pure Sikuli script from command line and Java is not my comfort area, I'd like to ask if that's still possible to somehow import Selenium functionality directly into Sikuli script?

I see that there are couple different Selenium packages available. For example, there is a pure java Selenium that includes jar files and there is a Python package as well (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/selenium).

So to sum up, what I was thinking of a way to use it just as it could be used from Python:

from selenium import webdriver

browser = webdriver.Firefox() # Get local session of firefox
browser.get("http://www.yahoo.com";) # Load page

Is that even possible?
If yes, is that relatively simple?

If any specific thread already answers this question I will be happy to get a link, maybe I missed it.

Thanks in advance!
Eugene