Re: [Question #247998]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/sikuli/script/Screen when calling Screen object from jar file through command line

No, this is only for building g and running in Eclipse.

After some experimenting with Eclipse on Windows 8 and Java 7 (I really
love my Netbeans, Eclipse is a mess), this is the only running option I
found, that fits with the requirement, to leave sikuli-java.jar in one
place on one system:

- export a jar (NOT a Running jar) (e.g. myApp.jar)
- supposing you have the SikuliX stuff in c:\SikuliX

on a command line use:
java -cp <path-to\myApp.jar;c:\SikuliX\sikuli-java.jar <package>.mainClass

All the other stuff (creating a suitable manifest file and other similar
actions did not work and are horrible to handle).