Re: [Question #248016]: Which Screen Takes Screenshot

RaiMan requested more information:
-- I am unable to take a screenshot on s0
Do you mean taking a picture in the IDE using the command bar on the left or the screenshot button in the top left (camera)?

After you trigger the function, the screens get some darker, then move
the mouse to the screen you want to take a shot, press the mouse button
at the location you want to start, the screen should now have a red
frame for some time, complete the screen shot selection and you should
have what you want in the IDE.

If this is not so, then please start the IDE with runIDE.cmd -d3 -c from
command line, do some test shoots and send me the output you get with
some comments about the actions you did.