Re: [Question #248040]: Import Selenium into Sikuli script

Eugene S is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thank you for your answer.

I have just tried to do that:
  1. Installed Jython (according to the official instructions)
  2. Installed Python bindings for Selenium (selenium 2.41.0) from https://pypi.python.org/pypi/selenium

Now if I start a command line Python, I can import selenium
successfully:

from selenium import webdriver
browser = webdriver.Firefox() # Get local session of firefox
browser.get("http://www.yahoo.com";) # Load page

However, when I start command line jython (by running "jython.bat") and
try to do the same, I get and error:

>>> from selenium import webdriver
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named selenium

I'm not sure I've done everything right and I realize that this is not a Sikuli issue so if you see any immediate issue with how I'm doing that I will be happy to know. If not, I will look for answer elsewhere.

Thanks!
Eugene