[Question #248305]: problem about Range when updated from version Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 to Sikulix1.0.1

After I updated my sikuli ide from version Sikuli-X-1.0rc3  to Sikulix1.0.1 , when I run the old code, found there was a problem about Range.
I defined some common API about maps in file common_maps as following, when  I run in its own file, there is no error.But when I import this file in another file A and call as common_maps.drag_to_down() to run, it comes to error. But not  all similar place like this kind of call method come to error. And if I defined the following code in another file A, it will run successfully.
=========================
common_maps.sikuli
def get_v_scroll():
    return "cm_v_scroll.png"

def get_v_scroll_down():
    return Region(find(get_v_scroll()).below()).find("cm_v_scroll_down.png")

def drag_to_down():
    if exists(get_v_scroll()):
        dragDrop(get_v_scroll(), get_v_scroll_down())
drag_to_down()

Is there some API change I missed? Please help me to figure where the problem is.Thank you very much.