Re: [Question #248236]: Mac 10.8 10.9: Java says it needs X11 on the machine - install XQuartz

slothbear confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for the quick help! Yes it is true that Apple stopped including X11 with Mac OS X.
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5293

I agree that it would do no harm to install XQuartz, but if X11 is a
prerequisite for Sikuli, it would be helpful to list it as such.

Thanks again! I'm having a great time watching automation now. such
great fun.