Re: [Question #248294]: exists doesen't seem to work inside def!!

G Z is still having a problem:
Hi Eugene,

For some reason this is not always working, it sometimes returns me
icon=a even though it is not even on the screen.

def whichIconVisible():
	icon=""
	if exists(imageOfIcon1, 0) or exists(otherImageOfIcon1, 0):
		icon="a"
	elif exists(imageOfIcon2, 0) or exists(otherImageOfIcon2, 0):
		icon="b"
	elif exists(imageOfIcon3, 0) and variable=="this":
		icon="c"
	return icon

while blah > 10:
	icon = whichIconVisible()
	print icon
	doubleClick(something)
	.
	.
	.
	.
	.

I really don't know what I am doing wrong, please help me.

Best Regards,
George