Re: [Question #248391]: Unable to use java version of 1.1.0, IDE is not being generated

Before we were talking about the text read feature (Region.text()), but now you are showing up with using text search, which is another switch:
org.sikuli.basics.Settings.OcrTextSearch = true;

which is switched of as well in the standard (as the message tries to
tell ;-)

… but sorry to say: you will get the same problem as with findText(),
which indeed is useable (I did not tell the truth, sorry ;-).

I am just investigating the problem.

I will post here, when it is fixed.