Re: [Question #248599]: “Could not load any NativeLoader” When Using 1.1.0-Beta1-2.jar --- must be prepared using setup

I you are talking about Linux systems in general, then currently I will not produce any packages ready to use.
You always will have to prepare some prerequisites yourself and even build libVisionProxy.so from the sources, if the contained library does not work (most likely on non-Ubuntu systems).

example fur Ubuntu 12.04+:
- setup will produce a sikulix.jar and/or sikulixapi.jar, that contains everything needed, except the packages OpenCV and Tesseract which have to be prepared on the running system using apt-get.

So if you are willing to spend some effort together with me, we could
define a process, how to get a sikulix.jar and/or sikulixapi.jar, that
is prepared to run on a specific system fully self contained.

To understand, what I do with setup:
- sikulixsetup-1.1.jar contains all system specific stuff and the setup logic
- the downloaded artifacts (1.1.0-Beta1-X.jar) contain the stuff behind the setup options
- setup simply packs a new jar containing all stuff according to the selected options  and the target system

So what is needed is some receipt/script/workflow, that prepares the
system specific stuff in a folder structure, that then can be packed
with a basic jar to one of your os specific jars.

What is left finally: The system library loader has to be told somehow,
that all native stuff is found in the libs folder, that is exported at
runtime to the folder containing the running jar.