[Question #248663]: Find running program (using App.focus) for a process started via command (e.g. java -jar ....)

Hi,

I am trying to automate a process where I use a program provided as a jar file.

The program is being started in Java via Runtime.getRuntime().exec().

After the program start I wanted to do something like App.focus("something").

Now the question: What is the correct 'something' to find the proper window?

Background info: I'm on MAC

Thanks in advance