Re: [Question #248715]: Sikuli run trhough testNG eclipse

divya gave more information on the question:
I am using siluki 1.0.1 version

***bulk execution sikuli script fails while executing it as a test suite
using TestNG on eclipse IDE - means that i am executing many test cases
that are written in java using testNG as a single suite.

Yes, i am using java as my programming language which makes use of the
features offers by sikuli insite my test cases.