[Question #249106]: How to run multiple isntances of sikuli

When i tried to run multiple instances of sikuli from java, its giving visionproxy.dll is already used by another process. When i explored  code of sikuli, i found out that visionproxy.dll is getting loaded inside static block. I guess this is the reason why multiple instances of sikuli can't be started from java. Can anyone help me out with solving this issue asap. I need to have multiple instances of sikuli running. Its very urgent for my project.

Thanks in Advance.