[Question #249122]: Sikuli scripts are not running.

I am using Sikuli 1.0.1 version and creating and running my scripts regularly.But today None of mine previously created scripts are getting executed.The scripts are getting stuck when there is a Click command in the flow. those scripts were working fine previously. I am having scripts created with multiple screen resolutions.
I tried to delete the "Registry" entry also but still scripts are not working.

Thanks,
Nilesh Gugale