[Question #249140]: Running tests already developed tests on a remote virtual machine (not headless)

Hello!
I am taking my first steps into test automation and considering using Sikuli for our UI automation needs and thus trying to set up a POC.

1. Can you tell me the best way to run sikuli tests written on my workstation on remote virtual machines that will be running on an ESXi server?

2. Besides Java what are the other prereqs for the scripts to run on the virtual machine. I assume it will need sikuli libs. How do I go about doing this?

The way I envision is: After the test VM has been deployed, I will copy the tests themselves and any test data on the VM and then execute the sikuli tests. How do I execute the sikuli tests that will be copied on to the VM? Can they be in the form of a jar that can just be run?

Thanks! :)