[Question #249349]: How can i handle with "Illegal character in file '' for encoding 'utf-8' when running script"

Hi,

This bug is happening with me, https://bugs.launchpad.net/sikuli/+bug/1196081?comments=all , resume of it;
[error] script [ Untitled] stopped with error at line --unknown--
[error] Could not evaluate error source nor reason. Analyze StackTrace!
[error] SyntaxError: Illegal character in file '' for encoding 'utf-8'

Could you give some information of how can I handle with this error.

My scripts used to run correctly until this error. I don't know what happened.

Thank you