[Question #249598]: How to split a region into a grid and access each grid element?

I am new in using SikuliX. According to this answer (https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/249081), SikuliX 1.1.0 can split a region into a grid and access each grid element.

In many cases, I would like to select a region with fixed border but the content (or text) in the region will change. So i need a selection region which can ignore the content at the center of the region. I believe I can use the new function in SikuliX 1.1.0 mentioned above.

May I know where can I find the documentation or user guide for this new function?