Re: [Question #249653]: Running a Sikuli script throws a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Rainer Klute confirmed that the question is solved:
I just had the time to repeat the installation executing
sikulixsetup-1.1.jar in an otherwise empty directory. Then I copied my
self-compiled libVisionProxy.so to the libs folder, ran "java -jar
sikulix.jar", created my first simple script, and – it worked!

Thanks for your help!

(Will now try to write some JUnit tests ...)