Re: [Question #250119]: How can I turn on debugging in a JUnit test?

Rainer Klute gave more information on the question:
What I am trying to do is to integrate Sikuli JUnit tests into my
project's Maven build. If I explictly add sikulix.jar to my classpath,
the JUnit tests find libVisionProxy.so in the libs folder which is
neighboring sikulix.jar. So I am able to run my JUnit tests in Eclipse,
but this is of course no option for Maven. It should be possible to
configure somehow where libVisionProxy.so resides.