[Question #250326]: key is not defined

ok I basically know nothing of programming but this sikuli did not seem so difficult so I wanted to try and automate some basic tasks on my desktop.

for the sake of trying it out I created a new VM running windows 7 64-bit and installed the latest java 64-bit.

Initially I was getting some prefs error when running the sikuli 1.0.1 IDE but found an article to manually create the Prefs key for it and that went away. Even when I had that error the IDE still ran and seemed to work fine.

So, to my question....

I have a simple script that basically opens chrome, types a url in the address bar and it waiting for the enter key to be pressed. Now I actually can work around this by simply adding a bookmark to the bookmarks bar and grabbing a new image but now I just want to learn how to use the keyboard keys other than letters.

I did a little looking about and it looked like I was suppose to be able to do a

type(key.ENTER)

or something like that but when I do I get the key is not defined error. Is that the sort of thing that is suppose to work with sikuli by default or do I need to install/add/import something else to the system or sikuli in some way? If it is suppose to work does anyone have any idea why it does not? If I have to install or add something can someone explain what I have to do and where to get it?

Maybe it is some sort of common sense thing I am suppose to know but I simply do not.

Thanks for any help.