Re: [Question #250374]: click() fails if the underlying image changes even if I passed it a location to click at?

Tak Eda gave more information on the question:
I have more information: my script fails if it runs on anything but
Screen(0)

If I keep the screen I'm trying to slick on on my primary display, the
script executes just fine!

The issue is that the script outputs all the correct coordinates as per
Screen(1) but the click actually happens on Screen(0)!